Alternative business lending for daily cash flow purposes, expansion, development and acquisition.
Working Capital Finance Australia
Alternative Business Finance $10k to $25M
Are you seeking non-bank unsecured short-term business finance, or secured options to boost your cash flow?
Capital Raising Unlisted $2M to $20M
Are you seeking equity or debt capital for acquisition, property development, expansion or managed buy-outs?
Choose the Right Alternative Business Funding Option
Accrutus Capital facilitates multiple private debt and equity options to suit your business needs.
Vehicles & Trucks | Office Equipment | Machinery | Fit-outs & Fixtures | Hospitality
Your Fast Working Capital Plan
What is Working Capital Finance?
- Working capital finance is a commercial loan for any business needing a cash injection to maintain its daily operations.
- There are multiple options to secure fast working capital finance through non-bank alternative cash flow loans.
- Working Capital is sometimes required to set up operations, purchase equipment and supplies to generate an income.
- Leverage the required asset via capital finance such as Hire Purchase, Chattel Mortgage or a Finance Lease.
- Working capital finance solutions should include both short and long term strategies to navigate the cash flow highs and lows while driving sales.
- Understanding how and when to use working capital ratio through debt or equity is important for business survive.
7 Working Capital Strategies
- Learn the small business working capital principles of cash flow management by working through your own business cash flow checklist.
- Review your internal sources to reduce stock levels, reduce overheads and watch out for theft and fraud.
- Review your customer payment cycle, terms and overdue accounts and offer discounts for cash payment.
- Develop a solid system to manage your suppliers and track the relationship.
- Negotiate favorable payment terms such as paying by installments or use interest free credit card cycles.
- Compare traditional lenders with alternative business lending, considering why you need to raise the money and your credit score.
- Consider the loan application process, fees and charges and time to repay the loan. This will help you narrow down your alternative business lending options to the ones that best suit your small business.
5 Benefits of Alternative Business Loans
- Pre-approval can be made granted within an hour (if an algorithm calculation is used). Online settlement can occur within 24 hours.
- Several operating preconditions will affect the approval decision which includes a sector analysis with your application. Therefore, the business owners credit score, time trading and regular turnover are crucial approval factors.
- The main benefit of alternative business lending is an unsecured business loan. Ideal for new business owners trading for 6 months or more with no collateral.
- Expect a higher interest rate over traditional business bank loans, because there is no collateral taken. The alternative business lender is assuming a higher risk over bank funding.
- Alternative business lending is short-term with terms from 3 to 36 months, some with Line of Credit facilities.
- preferred equity and mezzanine finance
- joint venture and equity contributions
- land banking and DA applications
- construction and take-out funding
START PHASE ONE CONSTRUCTION
- creditor and debtor invoice finance
- professional fee funding solutions
- working capital line of credit
- trade facilities for import and export
START TO NEGOTIATE BETTER TRADE TERMS
Alternative Business Loans
GET $10K to $1 million
Alternative Business Finance FAQ’s
What is Working Capital Finance used for?
- Invest in new plant and equipment
- Buy new stock, pay your suppliers early for discounts
- Fund a major product launch, or marketing campaign
- Renovate or relocate to upgraded premises
- Hire and train staff for new services or fulfill a specialized job
- Manage cash flow, pay ATO debt, or refinance to better terms
Why use Alternative Non-Bank Finance?
- 10 Reasons the Bank won’t lend you moneyYou may need funding immediately and do not have the time to submit a full-doc loan application to the bank.
- Typically banks require 3 years of financials and collateral to approve your application, plus a proven business model within an accepted industry.
- Non-bank lenders will be more specialized, flexible and have a different risk tolerance over the bank.
- You have identified an investment opportunity and cannot wait 4-6 weeks for bank finance approval.
- Fintech private lending uses the latest online artificial intelligence that offers speed and efficiency. Resulting in fast and adaptable loan processing and same day settlement.
How to use Alternative Finance for Construction?
Ideal for land-banking and pre-construction or phase one funding.
Access private funds and offshore investors via debt and equity for joint ventures partnerships.
- Alternative property lenders can fund a higher LVR and GRV, and do not require pre-sales. More focus placed on demographic demand and proven marketing strategy.
- Private lenders consider the overall merits of the deal versus strict bank lending policies, and postcode exposure.
- Alternative finance can be used to cover the 10-20% total development costs or equity requirement of the senior debt provider. Mezzanine finance can cover a large portion of owner equity.
How to use Alternative Capital for Investment
- Private investors and lenders most commonly set up ‘Property Funds’ as an alternative source of real estate capital and investment.
- Peer-to-Peer private lending has grown significantly over the last decade offering another avenue of non-bank finance.
- Private Equity or Venture Capital firms provide more than capital such as industry expertise, founder mentorship and access to valuable networks.
- Raise capital via small-scale unregulated offers. Accrutus Capital matches the unlisted opportunity with potential sophisticated investors under Section 708 of the Corporations Act.
- Invest in Australia’s booming economy through the Business and Investment visa 188 subclass program run by each State.