Alternative Capital solutions for agri-business, global expansion, acquisition and property development
Alternative capital through private lending and investment for construction, land-banking
Alternative lending for non-conforming and tangible assets, rural property, distressed scenarios
Capital-intensive industries needing flexible solutions for plant, equipment and warehousing
Alternative business lending to $15 million
Alternative Capital for Economic Growth
Alternative Capital Real Property
- Construction loans
- Commercial / Industrial
- Structured Solutions
Alternative Capital Agriculture
- Nationally rural and regional
- Commercial 1st & 2nd mortgages
- Refinance distressed assets
- Short-term 9 to 24 months
Alternative Capital Manufacturing
- Specialist equipment and infrastructure
- Fund up to 100% of cost of asset
- Open credit facilities. Line of Credit
- Operating and finance leases
Alternative Business Loans for Agriculture
Private lending solutions designed to help primary producers manage the challenges of uneven income and expenditure, and grow their farm businesses.
- working capital finance to cover cash flow shortfalls or to finance short-term production costs.
- make capital improvements including purchasing property, new farm buildings or production facilities.
- improve your efficiency and profitability with the best innovative farm or business equipment. Leases and hire purchase available.
- investment in cropping for next season or livestock to re-build numbers.
- need to refinance out of your existing loan before the bank forecloses on you.
Call us 02 9006 1327
How to Qualify for Agri-business Loans?
- Privately owned industrial or agricultural business in distressed financial position
- Finance for rural and regional real property and assets to $10 million
- Serviceability based on future income, can be capitalized I/O and P/I
- Will consider ATO debt, defaults, complex structures to refinance
- Security can be whole of balance sheet including non-conventional assets
- New and used asset purchases of all farming equipment
Alternative Business Loans for Property & Development
We offer alternative funding solutions for deals that fall outside the traditional banks as lending criteria continue to tighten.
- Stretched senior construction debt (combine asset-based and cash flow loans for higher LVR, or Mezzanine
- Preferred equity and Joint Venture finance
- Specialist security property such as purpose built or multi-purpose such as motels, childcare centres, petrol station or caravan parks
- Foreign buyer finance and refinance of existing facilities
- Land-banking to assist with purchasing site pending design, re-zoning and DA
Call us 02 9006 1327
How to Qualify for Property Loans?
- No pre-sales, private investor funded. To 75% of GR
- Construction, land-banking, sub-division, residual stock, distressed purchase
- First and second commercial mortgages. Fast settlement 1-3 weeks
- Finance for rural and regional real property and assets to $15 million
- Serviceability based on future value and income, can be capitalized I/O and P/I
Excluded offer to sophisticated and professional investors only under Section 708 of the Corporations Act 2001 Australia
Alternative Capital and Investment
- Are you looking for non-bank and alternative channels of raising capital and funding for your business growth?
- Then seek out alternative capital sources via peer-to-peer lending through debt / equity funding connecting with private lenders.
- Migration investors and ‘Invest in Australia‘ VISA 188 applicants.
- Opportunities for Business Innovation and Investment into profitable Australian companies seeking joint venture partners or acquisition.
Call us 02 9006 1327
Acquisition Finance Checklist
Acquiring a business is a long and complex process. It is important to conduct a thorough due diligence investigation to identify any potential issues or deal killers. For the vendor company it is vital that potential acquisition candidates align with your company values and expansion plans. For the buyer or investor it is important that management’s vision, valuations and exit strategies align with your investment criteria.
Here are the key working points to commence your due diligence for a successful deal;
- Background information on the owners and the management team, and identify any gaps in skills
- The asking price versus the PE multiples and valuation methods adopted that determine the final selling price
- Products and services offered, the revenue spread and how this aligns with other competing in the same market
- Look for business innovation and investment trends in your preferred industry, consider compliance and ASIC regulations
- How intense is the competitive landscape and the barriers-to-entry for any new entrants
- Review the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the business and how you can mitigate them
- Thoroughly review the financials over the last 5 years, identify revenue trends and profit margins
- Check inventory, stock write-offs, out-dated equipment or major infrastructure needed to maintain a competitive edge