Invoice Trading for importers and exporters, suppliers, receivables and assets based funding
Unsecured balance sheet lending through debtor and creditor book value offering many finance options
Improve your cash flow to increase profits, stay competitive and grow with confidence
Efficient way to access unsecured finance based on volume of sales, outstanding debtors, flexible pricing
Cash Flow to Ignite your Business
7 Benefits of Invoice Finance
Invoice finance is an ideal tool for cash flow management to access working capital finance leveraging its own balance sheet. Invoice factoring is a similar method to cash flow the business, thereby selling the invoices to a third-party at a discount. Most businesses prefer invoice finance over factoring to keep control of the client relationship and retain the collection process.
- Flexible finance options. Choose which invoices you want to fund
- Fast approval. Unlike a bank loan qualification process can be done in 1-3 days
- Leverage against your own receivables. No other security needed
- Poor credit history. Invoice factoring is based on the creditworthiness of your customers, not your credit
- Reduce cash-flow stress on your business. Reduce late payment fees, inability to meet payroll
- Boost your cash-flow and take new opportunities to grow
- Understand invoice finance versus factoring, with disclosed or undisclosed options
Types of Invoice Trading
- Trade finance – Quick funding decision and set-up. Advance up to 90% of invoice face value
Evergreen Line of Credit
- Receivables finance – Advance up to 90% of invoice face value. Funding against purchase orders and licences
- Import / Export finance – Track supply chain from purchase order to settlement. Enhance communication and negotiate effortlessly with suppliers
Advantages of Invoice Finance
- Turn your invoices in same day money
- Can pool your receivables cash with other funding method
- Less time and money spent collecting outstanding debts; keep your focus on strategically growing the business
- Improved way to manage the sales ledger and ensure money is flowing to continue operations
Compare Line of Credit or Fixed Term
- A line if credit is flexible and you only draw what you need and pay for what you use
- Interest is only paid on the amount accessed, not on the entire credit limit. Can be expensive if unsecured
- Traditional fixed term loans are structured payments requiring good cash flow, security and good credit rating
- Fixed loans have penalties for early payout, have lower interest rates with security, difficulty getting approval
What is Invoice Finance?
- Invoice finance is used for working capital to boost short-term business cash flow.
- Companies can unlock the invoice value and access advance funds for daily operations and to stay competitive.
- Invoice finance is fast and flexible, and minimum paperwork is needed to approve the facility
- There is no requirement for property collateral, bank overdrafts or complicated paperwork.
- Companies can use invoice finance to order new supplies or pay for a large overseas order waiting for shipments.
- Sales invoicing is used to receive an upfront payment from your customer, primarily your customer is funding growth.
- It is self-liquidating as the business is not taking on extra debt. Interest is only charged at draw-down and accessed Line of Credit
Call us 02 9006 1327
How to use Invoice Trading?
- Invoice trading platforms allow businesses to sell individual invoices in order to free up cash. It is a peer -to-peer lending model for invoice funding
- Businesses can access finance quickly and the investor can earn a good return
- Option to be selective with invoices to fund with no lengthy lock in periods
- Invoice trading platforms will verify the invoice to minimize fraud
- Multiple investors can purchase a portion of the invoice on the platform
- All fees and charges are disclosed upfront
Alternative Business Loans
GET $10K to $200K
Alternative Business Loans
Invoice Finance for Small Business Growth
- Improve business account management
- Pay for inventory and operating expenses
- No need for bank overdrafts and collateral
- Use existing customers to fund your future growth
- Use invoice finance to fund strategic opportunities
- Get early settlement discounts for suppliers and creditors
- Reduce the time and resources spent chasing bad debts
- Research Australian government trade export finance options
Call us 02 9006 1327
Invoice Finance to Ignite your Business
Invoice Trading helps a business buy / sell to overseas or locally. Pay your suppliers before goods are received, sold or turned into cash.Alternative lenders can advance up to 100% of the invoice.
Invoice Finance allows a business to maximise their asset being the unpaid invoice. Access up to 80-95% of the value of the outstanding invoice to manage the funding gap, allowing accelerated growth.
Import / Export Used to solve cash flow gaps when a business is exporting products or services from overseas. The business owner receives funding against the invoices raised on overseas customers.