Unsecured business loans $10K to $500k
- Pay your suppliers, clear tax debt or super contributions, update equipment, order stock, or renovate.
- Unsecured short-term business loans can fund growth or invests in new opportunities with scale.
- Unsecured business loans offer faster and easier finance despite the company having min. financials.
- The first eligibility to apply for an unsecured business loan is to demonstrate payback the loan.
- The time advantage of using unsecured business loans allows quick settlement within 5 to 10 days.
- The most important feature is that NO collateral or security is required, protecting your assets.
- With unsecured business loans the lender takes the risk, payback is determined by the volume of sales.
- High approval rate for business owners with no security, but have a strong trading history.
- Business operating from leased premises, home based and online activities considered.
How Unsecured Business Loans Work
100% business revenue lending, no need for collateral. Protect your assets
For loans under $70K. Require 6-12 months business banking statements
From 3 to 18 months for cash advances, invoice finance and LOC
Choose loans with daily, weekly or monthly repayment schedules
Apply online for quick pre-approval. Can issue indicative offer same day
In 5 -10 days providing all information is supplied with application and good credit
What industry can we fund?
- Restaurant, hotel, club and hospitality
- Medical, dental and pharmaceutical
- Retail, fashion, footwear and gifts
- Manufacturing and Auto industry
- Learning and vocation facilities
- Real Estate and construction
- Health and fitness clubs
- Hair and Beauty salons
- Trades and contractors
- Professional services
- Import and Export
- Franchise stores
Unsecured Business Loans Fast Finance
Unsecured business loans use of funds?
Businesses, whether large or small, need funding to grow. There are many sources of finance and many factors that will influence which funding works best for you. The primary reasons for using short-term unsecured loans are;
- working capital to continue operating while waiting for invoices payment
- purchase of operating equipment or updating to new technology
- intention to undertake a particular project or commencement of a new contract
- acquire a new business or franchise opportunity
- need to refinance existing liabilities or payout a business partner
- difficulty obtaining traditional bank finance having no security to offer
Information to Apply
- Registered Aust business trading min 12 mths
- Full business address and contact details
- Turnover in cash & credit. Min $10K p/m
- Multiple customer deposits each month
- Owners details including Driver Licence ID
- Two trade references and landlord details
02 9006 1327
Documents for Approval
- If business Trust requires copy of Trust Deed
- Owned premises recent mortgage & rates
- Six months recent bank statements
- Above $70K need two years financials
- Copy of business premises lease
- Copy of overdraft and loan agreements
- Evidence of any paid defaults
- All Owners ID and driver licence
- Directors guarantees
- No businesses up for sale
Unsecured Business Loans Alternative Capital
Every small business will experience late payers during its existence. Whether this from many small monthly customers’s or one large client from an ongoing project, it can leave SMEs struggling with cash flow problems due to the payment gap between products or services delivered, and the invoices paid.
If this toxic customer payment pattern continues for weeks or even months, it is time for a small business to look for alternative capital to alleviate the cash flow problems affecting its business. The solution could be through unsecured business loan finance to provide the much-needed short-term funds or invoice financing to cover this gap.
The other option is collections and engaging a solicitor in demanding the invoices owed are repaid where the age of the debt is 60 days plus. Many small business owners are reluctant and cautious about upsetting existing and new customers plus the added expense and time of chasing late payments through legal methods.
To better manage the financial stability of the business; accessing unsecured business loans are a proven strategy to smooth cash flow. When a smart business operator can preempt, deal with and prevent late payments, the business will undoubtedly be more profitable, enjoy consistent growth and enable expansion through investment, which ultimately guarantees the business a bright future ahead.